When planning to create a business in the United States, the first and most crucial step is to choose the right business structure. Individuals and organizations looking to form a company in the United States should weigh the advantages and disadvantages of each structure in light of their business goals in order to make the best option.
Global Link Incorporation gives an overview of the many company structures that people and corporations might establish in the United States in this article.
1. Reasons you should open a business in the US
The first stage in building a worldwide brand is to establish a corporation in the United States. Famous businesses such as Google, Apple, Facebook, Twitter, Uber, Airbnb, and a slew of others were founded in the United States and have now gone global.
The United States has a sophisticated higher education system that provides businesses with access to talented people that they may not be able to locate in their native country. If you’re thinking about investing in or starting a business in the United States, there are several compelling reasons to do so.
1.1 The favorable economic situation
Foreign investors can buy assets in the United States, particularly real estate, at lower prices than they can in their native country. Furthermore, the United States is still a wealthy country compared to many others, with over 320 million inhabitants.
1.2 Government incentives
Many states and localities provide financial incentives to international investors who set up shop in a particular region.
Your non-resident-owned business in the United States provides you with the same benefits and obligations as a resident-owned firm. In the United States, all firms, whether foreign or locally held, are treated equally. This allows you to take advantage of all applicable regulations when buying a firm or moving funds. If there is ever a commercial disagreement, it puts you on an equal footing with your opponent.
1.3 Large market entry
All 50 states want to improve their business climate, and many cities want you to invest in their community. You have almost infinite options for where to locate your company and may select a suitable geographical terrain and climate zone. The united states are also the entry point for the whole American market, including South America and North, there are more than 1 billion inhabitants.
Businesses can easily sell on E-commerce websites (Walmart, Esty, Amazon, v.v) and approach millions of consumers in the USA.
Many financial services, good payment solutions, world leading development such as PayPal, Stripe, v.v
1.4 Professional employees are readily available
There are about 800,000 international students studying in the United States, which has 4,000 institutions and universities. There are community colleges and technical institutions dedicated to preparing students for various levels of the workforce. Hundreds of talented employees will be waiting for the chance you can provide them when you start employing staff for your new firm, no matter what it is.
1.5 Intellectual property protection
In terms of protecting intellectual property rights, the United States leads the globe (IPR). Approximately one million applications for patent or trademark protection are received by the United States Patent and Trademark Office each year. The office is dedicated to enforcing the law and protecting you against infringement.
The benefits are on your side if you are a foreign national contemplating launching a business in the United States. Now is the moment to choose the type of company you would like to create.
2. Global Link Incorporation will support you open a company in US one-stop service
Global Link Incorporation will:
- Assess your business needs and provide a comprehensive business strategy for you before opening a company
- Advise on the best state to incorporate and corporate structure
- Review and prepare all required documents to register a company in the US
- Pay all required incorporation fees to the US government
- Provide a registered office address and registered agent service for 01 (one) year
- Provide all corporate documents and a company stamp set
- Assist to open a bank account in Singapore (or an online bank account in the United States (“the US”). Please note that the application outcome depends on the bank’s assessment.
SPECIAL: Free perks that come with this package:
- A free responsive website design for the newly incorporated company
- A free registered domain name (.com) for the first year (note: hosting fee is not included)
- 30-day FREE trial of QuickBooks Online – an international accounting solution for companies to track expenses, manage cash flow & create invoices better
- Consultation on international payment solutions (PayPal, Stripe, etc.)